Monday, August 25, 2008

It's All About Being In A "Flow"

Prosperity flows. Like water.

For instance, what happens to a pond if you block up the outlet and don't let any more water come in?

It stagnates! Nasty stuff! The same is true with anything else.

Take money, for example. A lot of people think that the way to create more money in their life is to hoard it. To pinch pennies. To reduce spending.

And regardless of what the personal finance gurus tell you, this is usually a mistake. The same "valve" that closes the flow of money OUT of your life is the same "valve" that closes the flow of money INTO your life.

So, what's the alternative? Be willing to circulate money. Give a slightly larger tip than you feel you have to. Donate $20 to a charity. Or $100. Choose to have a good attitude about paying some of the bills you don't like.

By developing a positive feeling about circulating money out of your life, the Universe responds by circulating more money INTO your life.

Try it. Drop me a note and let me know what your results are!

Tony Rush
tony@tonyrush.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony,

This simple yet effective and powerful truth about stopping the flow of money into and out of one's life can be life changing.

I have personally given big tips all the time, but I was doing it for the wrong reasons.

And paying the bills with a smile on my face is something new to me.

However, I will try it and I will see what the outcome is over time.

God Bless,

Keith Akin